Monday 14 November 2011

A daily dose of sci-fi

I found this quite randomly on another blog. I've never come across such a thing (in this form) before, but apparently they're all over the place. Essentially, it's a list of topics/questions to help promote daily blogging. Not that I need to here, but it looked like fun nonetheless.

This one is, as you'll soon see, all to do with science fiction. The full list is below, and starting in, ooh, five minutes, I'll begin posting my answers... continuing one per day, obviously. (I'll update this with links as I go along.)

This is going to take us until the week before Christmas, so settle down for the long haul.

Day 1 Favourite sci-fi movie
Day 2 Favourite sci-fi TV series
Day 3 Favourite sci-fi book/story
Day 4 Best sci-fi heroine
Day 5 Best sci-fi hero
Day 6 Best sci-fi villain
Day 7 Best non-human character
Day 8 Best robot/android
Day 9 No.1 sci-fi hottie
Day 10 Which sci-fi universe/reality would you most like to live in?
Day 11 Favourite space film/series
Day 12 What's your "yeah I know it's rubbish but I love it" sci-fi film?
Day 13 What's your favourite flavour of Star Trek?
Day 14 An under-rated sci-fi gem
Day 15 Which spaceship would you most like to own/fly?
Day 16 A great quote!
Day 17 Best use of special effects on the big screen
Day 18 Best use of special effects on the small screen
Day 19 Empire or Rebel Alliance?
Day 20 What's the best adaptation of a sci-fi book/story?
Day 21 Favourite alien invasion movie/series
Day 22 Coolest alien race
Day 23 It's party-time! Which sci-fi character are you going to dress-up as?
Day 24 Who's the no.1 captain?
Day 25 Funniest sci-fi (intentional or otherwise)
Day 26 Best battle scene
Day 27 Who are the nastiest bad guys?
Day 28 A great sci-fi B-movie
Day 29 Best pre-1980s sci-fi
Day 30 To finish we need a great tune for the end credits - what's your favourite sci-fi theme?

I'll try not to make it all about Doctor Who...

No comments: