Thursday 4 September 2008

Articles

Del Toro Commits To Universal Until 2017 by Chris Hewitt
(from Empire Online)
Following The Hobbit (and its mysterious sequel), he'll make/remake Frankenstein, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Slaughterhouse Five and Drood between 2012 and 2017. Worryingly, that leaves no sign of Hellboy 3 (can't imagine a decade-late sequel would be popular) or At the Mountains of Madness (which I suspect he'll get to if it's the last thing he does). I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Paxman: TV is biased against men
(from BBC News)
I hope not...

Two-Face Won't Be Back For Batman 3 by Chris Hewitt
(from Empire Online)
He's dead, fanboys. Dead. It's pretty clear y'know. Now, we just have to hope Nolan signs on for the inevitable second Begins sequel, cos otherwise it'll likely be shit. Unless Whedon gets it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a bloody good job I'd gotten around to seeing The Dark Knight before I read this.

badblokebob said...

Considering its box office haul I was working on the assumption that everyone and their grandmother had seen it :)