Tuesday 16 December 2008

Magazines

Doctor Who Magazine #403
"David Morrissey is The Next Doctor!" proudly proclaims the new DWM's cover. Indeed, but is he the next Doctor? We'll have to wait til Christmas Day to find out -- 9 days to go! Increasingly intriguingly, who is the CyberKing? And why has he/she/it meant The Next Doctor has more CGI shots than the (apparently) more epic Voyage of the Damned?

SFX #177
The next issue of SFX is out tomorrow and I've finally gotten round to looking at the last -- which, to be fair, is better than I've managed for about the past year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piecing things together from interviews (not spoilers from OG) it sounds like the Cyberking is some kind of giant spider thing. It scales a building, apparently.

I've no idea where I read this. Possibly the DM interview in DWM?

badblokebob said...

I hadn't heard that, but then I haven't read the Morrissey interview. Might go do that now...

If true, I wonder if it's a move to placate those who always go on about Spider Daleks?