Friday 5 December 2008

TV

Big Cat Week
2x05 (7/1/05 edition) [season finale]
I wonder if someone got a little annoyed with Jonathan Scott, considering how bossy he comes across during one bit of this...

The Dark Defender
Part One: Little Chino
Part Two: Roger Hicks
Part Three: Ken Olson [final episode]
"Stalker of the night, his blade of vengeance turns wrong into right." Animated-ish web spin-off thing from Dexter season two, which I've had knocking around since I finished watching that season... even though it looked rubbish. And, indeed, it's not very good, like an "oh, that would be a good idea" moment no one could be bothered to properly follow through. Quite why I suffered through all three episodes I don't know.

Wallander
1x01 Sidetracked
See here for my thoughts on this episode.

No comments: