Tuesday 31 March 2009

Articles

David Cronenberg Making Plans For Eastern Promises Sequel by Eric Ditzian
(from Movies Blog at MTV)
I've yet to see the highly acclaimed Eastern Promises... but now I know the big twist ending, thanks to this article. And Cronenberg himself has warned against this! Bastard news article writers.
Anyway, if you've not seen it, let the title and following quote satiate your interest:
"“We are going to have a meeting very soon between me, [screenwriter] Steve Knight and [producer] Paul Webster to discuss what the script would be,” Cronenberg said. “I have some very strong ideas about what I would like to see, but I would like to hear what they have to say as well. And then after that, if all goes well, Steve goes away and writes a great script. If we all like it, we make it.”"

First Footage of Sherlock Holmes Shown At ShoWest! by George 'El Guapo' Roush
(from Latino Review)
Sounds pretty cool -- despite the involvement of Guy Ritchie and Jude Law, and potential irreverence to the source material, I'm still quite looking forward to the film. At the very least it will be Interesting.


Here's a Poster Featuring Downey As Sherlock Holmes... by Merrick
(from Ain't It Cool News)
That's quite a cool poster too, if you ask me.

Okay, Hot Toys Is Getting Absurd
(from Topless Robot)
This new 'Heath Ledger's Joker' action figure is mad. Not only is it freakishly accurate, not only is it crazily accessorized, but its eyes move. No, really, they do. Check out the full article for more on that.

No comments: