Sunday 5 April 2009

TV

Today, I'm exactly a week behind on two completely different programmes...

Damages
2x07 New York Sucks
The plot doesn't so much thicken as continue in this episode, though the segments focussing on Uncle Pete are brilliant.
One of Damages' problems is that it has too many balls in the air this season -- a few are good to keep things interesting and complex, but too many and they all just blur. It's still a good show, but I don't think it has that Special Something that made the first season so amazing. I think I might dub this condition "24 Syndrome".
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

The Graham Norton Show
5x04 (26/3/09 edition, uncut repeat)
I almost feel sorry for Zac Efron ("star of High School Musical, High School Musical 2 and, er, High School Musical 3") -- he clearly had no idea what he'd let himself in for, or really what was going on. But, then again, I don't.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: