Tuesday 3 August 2010

TV

How I Met Your Mother
5x10 The Window
[Watch it (again) on 4oD.]

The Sandbaggers
3x03 Unusual Approach
Excellent as ever, this is a particularly enjoyable episode: Burnside is sent off to Greece to feature in a comedy subplot, while SIS deal with one of their most dangerous missions in his absence. More dramas like this today wouldn't go amiss.

Stand Up for the Week
1x06 (30/7/10 edition) [season finale]
After that brief, bizarre burst of Whitehall-like a few weeks back, he's now sunk to his lowest levels of laughter-lackingness yet. And he seems to have taken the whole show with him. I'm not sure how I've stuck with it to episode six, to be honest, but I certainly didn't make it to the end of this one (in fact, it was so good, I fell asleep).
[Watch it (again) on 4oD.]

That Mitchell and Webb Look
4x03 Episode 3
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

No comments: