Wednesday 27 October 2010

Articles

Christopher Nolan reveals title of third Batman film and that ‘it wont be the Riddler’ by Geoff Boucher
(from Hero Complex at the Los Angeles Times)
While the title isn't the most exciting proposition -- The Dark Knight Rises -- I'm glad they won't be using the Riddler. He's different to the Joker, of course, but I was concerned that he'd be too similar to the way The Dark Knight used the Joker to really work as a different-enough villain. Personally, Catwoman seems the most obvious choice to me, but we'll see.
In even better news, though, it won't be in 3D! Hurrah! Here's hoping it'll all be in IMAX -- I likely won't be able to see it on an IMAX screen, but the IMAX segments of The Dark Knight look so amazing on Blu-ray that I want to be able to see it there.

No comments: