Friday 16 December 2011

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

This week, the number of films in my collection crosses the 1,500 mark. I dread to think how few of those I've actually watched...

Number of titles in collection: 1,411 [up 3]
Of which DVDs: 1,143 [up 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 268 [up 2]

Number of discs in collection: 3,508 [up 4]
Number of films in collection: 1,501 [up 3]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,335 [no change]

This week should be the latest running time update, but I'm 'on the road' at the minute so don't have access to that information. Instead, I've decided to bump it back a fortnight, thereby covering whatever I get for Christmas too. Shiny.

Before then -- see you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: