Sunday 24 February 2013

TV

The Culture Show
Forget the Oscars, Here Are the Kermodes [2013 special]
A little to my surprise, I watched 2011's Kermodes. That's one of the advantages of this blog -- reminding me of things I've completely forgotten.
I assumed I'd just missed it last year (and probably had it downloaded somewhere, still waiting to be watched), but I can find no evidence of it on the BBC's Culture Show website. I guess it just didn't get its own special, especially as you can indeed find the results online.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Oscar 2013: Red Carpet Live
As usual, the ceremony begins at 1:30am over here, so here's a lot of speculation and red carpet nonsense from Sky's chosen team (read: whoever would agree to come in for the night). Apparently this is now Sky's ninth year having exclusive rights to the ceremony. About time it went back to the Beeb, no?

Room 101: Extra Storage
13x07 Episode 7

Top Gear
19x04 (17/2/13 edition)
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

No comments: