Saturday 1 June 2013

Films

The Bourne Identity (2002)
[4th watch]

The last time I watched a Bourne film was when I saw The Bourne Ultimatum for the first and (to date) last time way back in December 2007, which means it's somewhere in the region of six or seven years since I last saw this. And it's 11 years old now! Crikey! Still feels quite fresh though, and I think its influence is still apparent on cinema -- just look at Euro-thrillers like the year-before-last's Unknown, for example.

The latest Bourne film, Legacy, is on Sky Movies Premiere from next Friday. I've had it on Blu-ray for a while now, intending to do a full series re-watch in the lead up to it (what with it being so long since I last saw any of them), so now's finally the time. If all goes to plan, expect to see Supremacy here tomorrow, Ultimatum on Monday, and Legacy on Tuesday, with a 100 Films review to follow before it's on TV (hopefully!)

No comments: