Saturday 13 September 2008

Articles: Bond, James Bond

Another Way To Drink? by Matt Weston
(from CommanderBond.net)
Seems the Coke Zero Zero 7 ad has caused quite a stir -- so much so that I'm not going to quote the article, just recommend you go read it.

By Royal Command: Judging A Book By Its Cover by Tanner
(from double o section)
"I know most of you probably think me certifiable after reading this post, but I also know that there are some readers and collectors who know exactly what I’m talking about."

Charlie in Command by John Cox
(from The Young Bond Dossier)
Fairly extensive interview with Young Bond author Charlie Higson. Contains spoilers for By Royal Command, so do be careful.

David Arnold Audio Interview: Scoring Quantum of Solace by Devin Zydel
(from CommanderBond.net)
Interesting comments on both the film and its score.

Looks like I just need some articles beginning with E to Z...

No comments: