Friday 20 August 2010

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Nothing this week. Not a sausage. I currently have quite a number of DVDs and BDs on their way from various places around the globe; I imagine they'll all turn up in one batch, just... because...

Number of titles in collection: 1,201 [no change]
Of which DVDs: 1,102 [no change]
Of which Blu-rays: 99 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 2,941 [no change]
Number of films in collection: 1,258 [no change]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 4,176 [no change]

Statistic of the week:

Collections of short films:
12
(1.0% of the total)

I don't actually have a total for the number of short films I own across these collections (and the odd couple on other sets too). Maybe I'll make that a stat-creating task for the future...

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: