Wednesday 11 June 2008

Fiction

Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks writing as Ian Fleming
Chapter 11
As Bond escapes and recovers from his investigative previous chapter, Scarlett somehow finds him again. She's becoming increasingly suspicious, that girl, and yet somehow Bond accepts everything she has to say, and even takes her along when he returns to investigate the 'Caspian Sea Monster'. Is there a poorly thought-through 'twist' coming with her, or is her story just as ludicrous as it seems?

Doctor Who - Decide Your Destiny: The Corinthian Project by Davey Moore
See here for my thoughts on this book.

The New Traveller's Almanac by Alan Moore
Chapter Four
(from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Volume 2)
Ploughing on through this, as I feel I ought to read it before embarking on Black Dossier (especially as it contains clues to what will happen in that), a book I've had for a good six months now. I'm looking forward to it (believe it or not).

No comments: