Thursday 31 July 2008

Articles

Release Date, Extras, Specs & More for Firefly: The Complete Series on Blu-ray Disc! by David Lambert
(from TVShowsonDVD.com)
As nice as a new edition of Possibly The Greatest TV Show Ever is, I hope they don't bother releasing this on DVD. I'd feel compelled to buy it, but all that's new are two commentary tracks (which I rarely/never listen to) and a Cast Reunion featurette. They'll have to do more than that! Though I will of course get it on BD, if I ever make the upgrade.

Scoop on the DVD Release of 24: Exile - Special Creator's Cut by David Lambert
(from TVShowsonDVD.com)
Includes a plot summary for the forthcoming (in November) 24 TV movie (something I hadn't seen before), as well as info on a speedy and thorough DVD release. I hope R2 gets similar treatment.

No comments: