Tuesday 16 December 2008

TV

Still catching up...

Argumental
1x08 (15/12/08 edition)
And now Argumental's off on a festive break. I already look forward to its return.

Clone
1x05 Dude
There are times -- just moments, maybe -- when this is almost good. Almost. I'll keep watching dutifully til the final episode, but I doubt it'll get a second series. Even Hyperdrive managed that.

The Graham Norton Show
4x11 (11/12/08 edition, uncut repeat)
I swear Brendan Fraser was on a fairly high level of illicit substance(s) throughout this.

Live at the Apollo
4x03 (12/12/08 edition)
This show works best with three comedians, I think, and this episode only features two. It's especially bad when they're the team captains on 8 Out of 10 Cats, so over 13 episodes of that they've already used the majority of their material.

Natural World
Titus: The Gorilla King [2nd watch]
Regular readers with exceptional memories may remember that when I first watched this just over a month ago I mentioned its story could be easily adapted for a Tudors-like drama. Well, that's why I'm watching it again: note-taking on the plot. An intriguing idea or a waste of time? It's certainly an interesting exercise at least.

No comments: