Thursday 12 March 2009

TV

Comic Relief Does the Apprentice
Well, I wanted a Swap Belt. And how horrid was Patsy Palmer? She came across incredibly badly, walking out on a charity event because she felt personally insulted and all but saying to someone, "who are you to talk to me like that? I'm famous and you're nobody" (the first half she did say). Bitchy, selfish and egotistical.
Tune in to tomorrow's concluding few minutes (shown during the main Comic Relief event) to see who gets fired. Not that it matters one jot.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Kilimanjaro: The Big Red Nose Climb
An impressive feat, and they've done very well for charity. Only half watched because, if I'm honest, I don't care that much about any of the people who took part. Though there was a funny bit with Gary Barlow and Chris Moyles almost-discussing Take That songs (Moyles actually being funny?! I was shocked too).
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: