Friday 3 April 2009

TV

I've Never Seen Star Wars
1x04 Emily Maitlis
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

K9 MIPTV Trailer
Read my thoughts on this trailer here.

Moving Wallpaper
2x06 Episode 6 [season finale]
A brilliantly ludicrous finale to the second series. Fingers crossed for a third -- when it's good it can be great -- though I'm not confident.
It's a shame Renaissance is just a 9-minute online thing (to be found here, or currently papering over the ITV.com front page) rather than the fully-fledged TV special promised by the marketing of the show. I swear some of the actors flat-out lied during the promotion for this -- possibly to keep the ending a secret, but really, I suspect, to make people think it was still relevant and worthy of being on TV.
[Watch it (again) on ITV Player.]

The Wire
1x04 Old Cases
Read my (brief) thoughts on this episode here.

No comments: