Tuesday 14 July 2009

I'm back!

My Cultural Experience is back online!

Our new Virgin service was installed today, and while it sadly hasn't gone flawlessly (a duff V+ box means I can currently only watch the free channels; though there are phone sockets throughout the house they're mostly BT, so there's only one I can actually use), the Internet works just fine (and the installer man was very nice and helpful, and the installation process itself was painless... I just need a new box under my telly). Speed tests show it operates close to its 10Mb promise too, despite our new house being relatively distant and residential. Upload speeds are a tad pathetic though.

Anyway, what this means for you, dear reader, is that updates should be more or less back on track. Hurrah! And I may even get round to watching some more films...

No comments: