Wednesday 19 August 2009

Articles

Davies has future Torchwood plans by Mayer Nissim
(from Digital Spy)
I actually noticed this story yesterday on a Who fansite, but as they don't have links to individual news stories this makes for a better link. Anyway:
"Davies said: "I could write you scene one of series four right now. I know exactly how to pick it up. I've got a shape in mind, and I've got stories. I know where you'd find Gwen and Rhys, and their baby, and Jack, and I know how you'd go forward with a new form of Torchwood... If the BBC asked for another 13 one-part stories, that's what we'd do... but I think it works well as one continuous story.""

Deayton 'to return for HIGNFY milestone by Daniel Kilkelly
(from Digital Spy)
Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!

Scoop on those final Who specials by Dan French
(from Digital Spy)
It's not really all that much of a "scoop" -- it's just a brief, largely unrevealing interview with guest star David Harewood (most recently seen as Friar Tuck in Robin Hood (which I've still not seen the final two episodes of, incidentally)) -- but will still be of interest to fans (obviously).

U2 explain Spider-Man 'opera' by Greg Cochrane
(from BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat)
U2 do have some good songs/albums, but they really are a bunch of... well, I try to keep this blog family friendly, so let's say "twits".

No comments: