Friday 8 January 2010

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week... except over Christmas. Which I think was fair enough.

As this is the first post-Xmas update it covers, essentially, What I Got For Christmas. (Well, What DVDs And Blu-rays I Got For Christmas -- I did get other stuff too. For a change.) Anything in the days since will be added from next week's update (not that there's much. Yet.) This slightly skews the normal way of things, I know, but I'm sure no one cares that much. Or at all.

Number of titles in collection: 1,111 [up 9]
Of which DVDs: 1,057 [up 4]
Of which Blu-rays: 54 [up 5]

Number of discs in collection: 2,739 [up 33]
Number of films in collection: 1,157 [up 9]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 3,864 [up 84]

Statistic of the week will return next time. See you then, faithful reader.

No comments: