Friday 28 May 2010

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Two Complete Series box sets this week mean the usual small changes to title-totals, but big shifts in terms of discs and TV episodes. Lovely.

Number of titles in collection: 1,175 [up 2]
Of which DVDs: 1,088 [up 2]
Of which Blu-rays: 87 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 2,884 [up 40]
Number of films in collection: 1,239 [no change]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 4,045 [up 129]

Statistic of the week:

Number of Masters of Cinema DVDs/BDs in collection:
31
(36% of MoC titles)

Normally I'd tie a stat like this to a new purchase, but, no, I just had the idea. Though I also just ordered Tabu, so that kinda counts.

(Also, note that while MoC have 101 films numbered in their collection, some titles contain multiple numbers (e.g. the Lubitsch box set is #94-99). Re-counting just titles brings their total down to 86, which is the number used above so as to match my other collection stats. Out of their 101 film, I own 41, or 40.6%. In case you cared.)

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: