Thursday 20 May 2010

TV

FlashForward
1x18 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
More flashback-driven twists! Intrigue-tastic.
I'm almost beginning to like FlashForward now, which is sod's law considering it's been cancelled. Alternatively, maybe it's because I know it's All Over in just four more episodes that I don't mind so much.
[Watch it (again) on Demand Five.]

The Graham Norton Show
7x06 (17/5/10 edition)
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

Russell Howard's Good News
2x08 Best Bits (extended repeat) [season finale]
Mostly hilarious, though the extended repeat's stand-up was a single routine, one so bad I'd actually wiped it from my memory (but I had seen it before -- I eventually remembered).
Also included in the extended version were some new bits cut from the series, including a selection of particularly funny montages. I would've linked directly to them on iPlayer, but for no known reason the BBC still insist on not putting the extended show up. Bastards.
[Watch the whole episode (shorter version only) on iPlayer.]

No comments: