Wednesday 27 October 2010

TV

Band of Brothers
Part Six Bastogne [2nd watch]
This is one of the episodes that most sticks in my memory (as I may've mentioned, I haven't watched the series for almost a decade, so that feels a little significant). It was, naturally, another very good instalment.

Film 2010 with Claudia Winkleman
Episode 2 (20/10/10 edition)
In many respects, Film 2010's 8-year-old blogger should've been the best person to talk about Back to the Future. But then it's more than two years old, so I guess he refuses to watch it. (Thank God he didn't, incidentally. I hope he's gone now...)
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

Just Good Friends
1x02 Hello Again

Law & Order: UK
3x07 Anonymous [season finale]
Another good, strong episode for the season finale. I think L&O has improved a bit this series.
[Watch it (again) on ITV Player.]

Mad Men
4x07 The Suitcase
Even by Mad Men's consistently high standards, this was an exceptionally excellent episode. Awards all round, please.
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

No comments: