Wednesday 29 December 2010

Articles

Apologies if you already saw these stories days ago -- I had them ready days ago and forgot to post them. Oopsie.

Trowbridge driver lost for three days
(from BBC News)
A Wiltshire grandfather spent three days trying to find his way home from Gatwick Airport after becoming disorientated in snowy conditions... he failed to return to Trowbridge after dropping his wife off for a flight. Police in Oxfordshire eventually... found he had spent from 23 - 25 December driving, trying to get back.

What does 2011 have in store?
(from BBC News)
What does the next year hold for us in the realms of security & foreign policy, transport, tourism, fashion and shopping -- a rather random grab bag of topics, I'm sure you'll agree. Still, I always find it interesting reading these prediction articles... I just wish I remembered to revisit them a year later to see if any of it was right.

No comments: