Friday 17 December 2010

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Not much showing this week -- the pre-Christmas slump, where I buy very little in case someone decides to give it to me for Christmas. Plus gotta find money to buy presents from somewhere.

The next update is due on Christmas Eve, but as that's likely to have even less change than this one, I may put it off a day or two and cover my Christmas haul. I'm sure no one will complain.

Number of titles in collection: 1,247 [no change]
Of which DVDs: 1,095 [down 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 150 [up 1]

Number of discs in collection: 3,094 [up 1]
Number of films in collection: 1,320 [up 1]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 4,472 [no change]

Statistic of the week is having a little rest.

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: