Friday 22 July 2011

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Almost no new titles this week. It should've been more, but... Well, remember that parcel from Amazon US that I mentioned? Still not arrived. They tell me I have to wait "a little while" after the final estimated date before I can claim for a replacement. In this case, "a little while" means four weeks. Ridiculous.

Anyway, at least we've got the running time update -- done accurately, which is why some of my previous discrepancies have shown up -- and that's always exciting!

Number of titles in collection: 1,348 [up 1]
Of which DVDs: 1,127 [no change]
Of which Blu-rays: 221 [up 1]

Number of discs in collection: 3,342 [up 3]
Number of films in collection: 1,421 [up 1]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,005 [no change]

And this month's running time update tells us the following exciting stuff...

Total running time of collection (approx.):
241 days, 13 hours, and 19 minutes.
(Up 1 day, 20 hours, and 38 minutes from last month.)

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: