Sunday 14 August 2011

TV

Dexter
5x03 Practically Perfect

Grand Designs Australia
1x05 Lake Bennett House
[Watch it (again) on 4oD.]

Pointless
4x49 (11/8/11 edition)
When they decided to do a round based on Sunday newspapers, I doubt they imagined it would have changed so obviously by the time it was broadcast.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Proms 2011
Prom 38 Film Music Night
I think this is the first Prom I've got round to watching/listening to this year (but I always do badly, so that's no surprise). I do have one of the first few downloaded to get round to though, and the same for the Horrible Histories one. Anyway, I love film music, so this was a good'un... though considering there's a Spaghetti Western-dedicated Prom (held the same night, due on TV later this month) I can't help but feel the main theme to Raiders of the Lost Ark would've made a better encore. Hey-ho.
The full, information-packed programme for this Prom can be read here.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: