Saturday 27 August 2011

TV

Doctor Who
32x08 Let's Kill Hitler
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that. I'm concerned that in retrospect it might look more like four people stood around in a series of rooms explaining things to each other, but at least they ran around a bit between the rooms and it was quite funny. And Rory was as brilliant as ever.
And the title was worth it for the twitter trend #letskillhitler, half fed by people exclaiming that he's already dead. Idiots. (I mean, obviously he is dead, but look at the bloody trend and see why it's bloody trending. Idiots.)
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

Proms 2011
Prom 39 Spaghetti Western Orchestra
This was incredible, I thought -- so much fun, and brilliant music to boot. It's on iPlayer for the rest of the week, I urge you to check it out. Plus, the full programme can be read here.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: