Friday 14 October 2011

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Normally this would be the next running time update, but I'll be including that next week instead -- for Collection Count's second anniversary! Wow!

This week, then, a CD bonus DVD; a 15th anniversary BD of a film I've never seen and, by being reminded it's 15, really feel I should have; and a US BD that's not even out in the US until Tuesday! MovieTyme are my new favourite website for that one.

Number of titles in collection: 1,391 [up 3]
Of which DVDs: 1,141 [up 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 250 [up 2]

Number of discs in collection: 3,443 [up 5]
Number of films in collection: 1,472 [up 2]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,168 [up 2]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: