Friday 6 July 2012

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Last time I mentioned that "TheHut have been typically tardy in sending out a recent order for several titles." A week later and two-thirds of them are still awaiting despatch, and the other third hasn't turned up yet. That wasn't all I was expecting in the regular post either, so Royal Mail have thoroughly let me down there. They've been appalling recently.

So rather than reach a nice round 1,500 titles as I thought I would this week, there's absolutely nothing to report. Sucks.

Number of titles in collection: 1,498 [no change]
Of which DVDs: 1,156 [no change]
Of which Blu-rays: 342 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 3,713 [no change]
Number of films in collection: 1,582 [no change]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,579 [no change]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: