Saturday 22 December 2012

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Two weeks ago I said there'd be nothing between then and the post-Christmas update (which is next week, fact-fans). Turns out I'm a great big liar, because not only was there something last week, there's a bit more this week too.

In my defence, I thought these things (all imported from America) were going to turn up next week. But hey ho, what can you do? Amazingly fast Christmastime post it is!

Number of titles in collection: 1,516 [up 2]
Of which DVDs: 1,146 [down 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 370 [up 3]

Number of discs in collection: 3,798 [up 2]
Number of films in collection: 1,586 [up 2]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,700 [no change]
Number of short films in collection: 373 [no change]

See you next week, faithful reader, for a running time-containing Christmas-fuelled update.

No comments: