Thursday 23 May 2013

TV

Not Going Out
6x06 Play
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

Playhouse Presents
1x09 The Man
That was definitely among the better ones. But then, quality writer, quality cast, what do you expect?
Also, that concludes my experiences with series one of Playhouse. It was a mixed bag, which I suppose you should expect from an anthology series, though on the whole it felt like it erred towards the less-good. I've still got most of series two so far recorded, though.

Ripper Street
1x02 In My Protection
Blimey, was this really on in January?! I knew I'd left it a while, but didn't think it was that long.

Scott & Bailey
3x07 Episode 7
[Watch it (again) on ITV Player.]

Watson and Oliver
2x04 Episode 4
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

Would I Lie To You?
7x03 Episode 3
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

No comments: