Saturday 13 June 2015

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

After last week's busy ol' update, nothing to report (except one small correction). My prediction that it will remain that way for a further five weeks still stands, too. For now.

Anyway, it's not all boring this week: there's a running time update! (Thought: if there genuinely remains nothing to add for the next five weeks, the next running time update will show no change -- I think that'd be a first. I imagine I'll cave to some impulse purchase in that time, though.)

As I was saying: anyway...

Number of titles in collection: 1,772 [no change]
Of which DVDs: 1,208 [no change]
Of which Blu-rays: 564 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 4,395 [up 1]
Number of films in collection: 1,911 [no change]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 6,508 [no change]
Number of short films in collection: 448 [no change]

And that running time update...

Total running time of collection (approx.):
317 days, 9 hours, and 51 minutes.
(Up 11 hours and 52 minutes from last month.)

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: