Monday 15 July 2024

TV

Doctor Who
10x14 Frontier in Space Episode Six
10x15 Planet of the Daleks Episode One [2nd watch]

Although I was watching Frontier in Space because it's retroactively been dubbed part of a "trilogy" (along with Season 8's Colony in Space, which I watched earlier this month, and Big Finish audio drama Revolution in Space, which I'm going to listen to soon), Frontier actually leads directly into the following serial, Planet of the Daleks. I have seen that one before (I was less fussy about such continuity matters when I was a kid), but it seems sort of weird to skip it now (because I'm more fussy about such continuity matters as an adult). Kind of breaks up the "trilogy" vibe (especially as other commitments mean I'll have to take some time off between finishing Planet and starting Revolution), but I'm sure I'll live.

No comments: