Saturday 1 January 2011

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week. Almost.

I suggested last time that this update would be a couple of days late. I'm sorry to have worried you throughout all your Christmassy celebrations by delaying it by well over a week. It's mainly laziness.

Naturally, thanks to Christmas, a new clutch of titles have entered my collection. And because there's not likely to be many new additions to cover in the immediate future, this update only covers my Christmas acquisitions -- next week's entry will include the handful of pre-orders I received between Christmas and New Year and so, despite this entry being the one on New Year's Day, it's next week's that will show the state of my collection at the end of 2010.

OK?

So, here's what that Christmas clutch looks like... in numbers, anyway:

Number of titles in collection: 1,254 [up 7]
Of which DVDs: 1,097 [up 2]
Of which Blu-rays: 155 [up 5]

Number of discs in collection: 3,129 [up 35]
Number of films in collection: 1,331 [up 11]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 4,544 [up 72]

Statistic of the week should be the latest running time update, but as next week is all end-of-2010-y, I'll save it for then.

See you next week then, faithful reader.

No comments: