Saturday 6 July 2024

Videos

Critical Role
2x37 Dangerous Liaisons
Can't believe I've, almost voluntarily, waited a week between Crit Role episodes! It's a combination of factors: after-work work events; watching live election coverage; and knowing this episode had a poor recording, so I'd need to give it 100% attention throughout to read the subtitles (which aren't present on the Twitch version, unfortunately, so I've switched back to YouTube and endured its adverts just for this episode). Plus, as a live show, it feels Special (based on how much I enjoyed the last one), so I kind of viewed it as a treat to be saved rather than just another episode to burn through (otherwise I might've watched it in bits and pieces over the last week).
[Watch it (again) on YouTube, or Twitch, or Beacon.]

No comments: