Sunday 24 June 2012

TV

Dexter
5x05 First Blood
It's been 10 months since I last watched Dexter (in which time FX have not only finished airing it, they've aired all of the next season too), but now that there's not much else on I can get back to it.
And thank goodness for its solid "previously on" too, because without it I was struggling to remember what was going on, and with it I'm fully back up to speed. I knew I'd appreciate those things one day.

Episodes
2x07 Episode 7
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

MythBusters
5x17 Superhero Hour
5x16 Red Rag to a Bull
5x18 Myth Evolution
The episode about superhero stuff was pretty cool. Nearly didn't watch the second one -- I know bulls don't care about red; you know how a bull in a china shop is going to turn out -- but the other half of the episode, about bullets in ovens/on campfires, was cool... and it turns out a bull in a china shop isn't so obvious after all. And then the third one goes for a load of stuff they missed, according to fans, which fortunately meant it was more packed with stuff than usual. I like Mythbusters, but damn it's full of repetitious recaps.

Would I Lie To You?
6x08 Episode 8
Why the BBC have hung on to this until now I don't know. The outtakes episode, sure, they often air that later, but just a single regular episode of the series? Why?
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

No comments: