Sunday 2 February 2020

TV

The British Academy Film Awards 2020
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Doctor Who
38x06 Praxeus
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Good Omens
Part 1 In the Beginning
Finally making a start on this -- it's only taken me 8 months. That's not because of disinterest -- actually, quite the opposite. I loved the book when I read it as a kid, and have therefore been waiting (in a very passive sense) for a screen adaptation for the best part of 25 years. So this wasn't something I could "bung on", or watch an episode casually now and then -- I needed to approach it with due reverence. But things have been up and down and hectic for me this last year, so I didn't feel I could commit to it properly... until now.
[Watch the whole series (again) in HD or 4K UHD on Prime Video, or parts 1-3 on iPlayer.]

Star Trek: Picard
1x02 Maps and Legends
[Watch it (again) on Prime Video.]

No comments: