Tuesday 10 September 2024

Videos

Critical Role
2x53 Cornered [1st half]
[Watch it (again) on YouTube, or Twitch, or Beacon.]

I've decided to remove the Games tag from all previous and future Critical Role posts (unless I'm actually playing a Critical Role game (which do exist, but I don't own any (yet))). This is because I recently tried to look up some previous posts for when I had actually played games and had to wade through hundreds of CR posts, which seemed counterproductive. The Games tag does sort of make sense (these aren't 'just' Videos, they're Videos of Games) but, in practice, it gets in the way of what the Games tag is supposed to be for (i.e. when I play games). I doubt this actually affects anyone (because I presume no one actually reads this blog), but I mention it just in case.

No comments: