Monday 28 November 2011

A daily dose of sci-fi - Day 15

Which spaceship would you most like to own/fly?

I guess the TARDIS doesn't count here -- it's a time machine primarily, isn't it? -- and while part of me would like to say Serenity, it's a bit high-maintenance, isn't it? Same goes for the Millennium Falcon.

So, I mean, in a dream world:


I'm not a huge Star Trek fan -- far from it -- but in the same way I'd rather live in a mansion than a dingy bungalow, how brilliant would it be to have a gleaming high-tech starship at your command?

OK, all the military-esque duties of being in the Federation might drag that brilliance down a bit. Maybe owning your own ship, a la Serenity, would be preferable. But if the Enterprise was your own personal ship, with everyone at your command... Such stuff as dreams are made of, eh?


Read about a daily dose of sci-fi, with links to the rest of the series, here.

No comments: