Sunday 2 June 2019

this week on 100 Films

I'm currently in the middle of moving house, which is why there have been fewer than usual updates here, and it's the same over at 100 Films in a Year. The only thing this week was my monthly look-back at May, which doesn't even have a proper header image yet...


The Surprisingly Thorough Considering How Quickly I Dashed It Off Monthly Review of May 2019
I’m going to have to make this quick, because I’m actually right in the middle of a house move. The palaver around that has led to regular tail-offs in posting over the past few months, and during May in particular, though it hasn’t had too much affect on my actual viewing, as you’ll soon see (June may be another story, but that’s next month’s discussion). That’s also why there isn’t my usual header image for this post — they take a disproportionality long time to put together (whereas the post itself is still fairly lengthy because, as the famous adage alludes, it’s easier to write something long than something short).
Read more here.


More next Sunday (hopefully).

No comments: