Saturday 28 November 2020

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

More titles from my US spending spree arrived this week, alongside a couple of UK new releases. I'm just waiting on two more of the former now. As for the latter, those never end...

Number of titles in collection: 2,484 [up 6]
Of which DVDs: 1,081 [down 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 1,403 [up 7]
— of which Ultra HD Blu-rays: 87 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 6,404 [up 16]
Number of films: 2,860 [up 17]
Number of additional cuts: 200 [up 3]
Number of TV episodes: 8,982 [no change]
Number of short films: 785 [up 14]

It's also time for the monthly running time update. It's been a pretty busy month (a net increase of 28 titles), so how big a bump has that generated?

Total running time of collection (approx.):
463 days, 19 hours, and 4 minutes.
(Up 3 days, 9 hours, and 19 minutes from last month.)

That's the fifth month this year to have an increase in excess of 3 days. Next time I do one of these I'll be including the year-on-year increases, and I think it's gonna be a biggy!

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: