Sunday 20 December 2009

TV

Cranford
2x01 Part One: August 1844
Hilariously funny, heartbreakingly sad, and altogether excellent.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Merlin
2x10 Sweet Dreams
"It is destiny, my love. ... Destiny and chicken." Brilliantly funny episode, this one.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Misfits
1x06 Episode Six [season finale]
I nearly didn't bother watching Misfits, but I'm glad I did because it turned out to be a cracking little series. Looking forward to season two already.
[Watch it (again) on 4oD.]

Russell Howard's Good News
1x09 Xmas Special (extended repeat)
The closing stand-ups featured in this series have all been fairly weak, but this one really took the biscuit. So bad I actually gave in and fastforwarded him. I think the audience wished they could've done the same.
[You can (still) only see the shorter version on iPlayer.]

Spooks
8x06 Episode 6
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Top Gear
14x05 Episode 5
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: