Thursday 4 August 2011

TV

No Ordinary Family
1x15 No Ordinary Powell
The Jim vs 'Jim' fight was good, and perhaps a couple of other bits were too, but otherwise this was an episode stuffed with stupidity. If you know there's a shapeshifter about, would you really trust anyone so readily? And would you except they're the real person off a few current-life details? And would you happily discuss your one and only weakness out in the open? Daftness. Which I suppose I should expect by now.

Pointless
4x40 (29/7/11 edition)
Or, Episode #150.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Torchwood: Miracle Day
4x04 Escape to L.A.
This season is improving with every episode, I think. Which is good, because I didn't think it started as well as people would've liked. It would be really nice if they sorted out the technical issues though -- every other US series looks fine on British TV, so what's with all the smearing/ghosting/etc? It bugs me.
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

No comments: