Friday 13 January 2012

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

Y'see, this is the problem with January: there's all the stuff you didn't get for Christmas to buy, plus the new releases. Why are there so many new releases in January? I guess it's all the stuff they didn't think would sell in the pre-Christmas rush, saved up for the (alleged) post-Christmas lull. Unfortunately for me (or, rather, for my bank balance), I'm interested in all that stuff too.

Number of titles in collection: 1,433 [up 7]
Of which DVDs: 1,148 [no change]
Of which Blu-rays: 285 [up 7]

Number of discs in collection: 3,569 [up 21]
Number of films in collection: 1,527 [up 8]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,388 [no change]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: