Saturday 11 August 2012

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week. Which I've decided to move to Saturday 'officially', because I doubt anyone will notice and if they do I doubt they care. And also Saturday is the last post day, so it makes sense as I can't remember the last time I bought a DVD or BD anywhere but online.

This week, one DVD-to-BD upgrade. Other than that, the monthly running time update is the other side of the regular stats.

Number of titles in collection: 1,507 [no change]
Of which DVDs: 1,161 [down 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 346 [up 1]

Number of discs in collection: 3,734 [down 1]
Number of films in collection: 1,591 [no change]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,618 [no change]

As promised, the running time update...

Total running time of collection (approx.):
268 days, 8 hours, and 50 minutes.
(Up 1 day, 2 hours, and 37 minutes from last month.)

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: