Wednesday 26 December 2012

TV

Castle
2x22 Food To Die For
[Watch it (again) on Demand 5.]

Have I Got News For You
44x10 (21/12/12 edition; extended repeat)
[Watch the extended version (again) on iPlayer.]

Little Crackers
3x06 The Awkward Age
Sky show these in all sorts of different orders, so I figured I may as well jump in where I please -- it's not like they really form a series. Plus they're all over the place on catch-up (listed individually as, for instance, Dylan Moran's Little Cracker, rather than as a series of Little Crackers), so what's a man to do?
I like the addition of making-of attachments this year, but that might just be me.

Miranda
3x01 It Was Panning
Hurrah for the much-belated return of Miranda! And I thought it was fabulous too, so even better.
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

Paddy's 2012 Show and Telly
I remembered this as being not too bad last year, but clearly I wiped it from my memory because looking it up now I hated it. And this one was definitely awful. Just... ugh.
[Watch it (again), if you must, on ITV Player.]

The Sarah Millican Television Programme
2x00 Christmas Special
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

World's Biggest Pets
[Watch it (again) on Demand 5.]

No comments: