Saturday 14 September 2013

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

I believe I've had Blu-rays as part of my collection since before I started this weekly round-up, so this may be a first ever: a week with lots of new additions that is entirely DVD-only. It's not long 'til my next expected BD (a week Monday, to be precise), but still: this week, it's all good ol' Digital Video Disc.

That includes four bargain-priced Doctor Who DVDs (my collection edges ever nearer to completion), one new Doctor Who DVD that arrived a few days early, a box set I've waited so long to get I had to buy it used, and an upgrade of a US series from its barebones US edition to special-feature-packed UK release (weird, eh).

Number of titles in collection: 1,609 [up 6]
Of which DVDs: 1,181 [up 6]
Of which Blu-rays: 428 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 4,014 [up 14]
Number of films in collection: 1,716 [up 6]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,946 [up 25]
Number of short films in collection: 392 [no change]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: