Saturday 31 July 2021

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

The discs just keep coming: I added 11 titles to my collection this week, although a handful were upgrades so it washes out as +7 (the upgrades being Gattaca and Scott Pilgrim from BD to 4K, Big Fish from DVD to 4K(!), and the Up series (7 Up, etc) from DVD to BD. I also bought the Indiana Jones 4K set, but I'm hanging on to those Blu-rays. And DVDs. More fool me). Quite a few were box sets, too, so the number films and, especially, discs see even bigger jumps, even after taking out the upgrades.

Number of titles in collection: 2,640 [up 7]
Of which DVDs: 1,064 [down 2]
Of which Blu-rays: 1,576 [up 9]
— of which Ultra HD Blu-rays: 114 [up 5]

Number of discs in collection: 6,678 [up 21]
Number of films: 3,085 [up 15]
Number of additional cuts: 229 [up 3]
Number of TV episodes: 9,095 [up 13]
Number of short films: 872 [no change]

After a couple of busy weeks in a row, I've got nothing scheculed for next time... until I inevitably cave to a sale or something, anyway. See you then, faithful reader.

No comments: